Friday, September 24, 2010

Stealing a post

Mark at the Edinburgh Castle


Fiona, ME, & Dorothy in Ary

Part of me wants to find time to share my trip to Scotland and Ireland the other part is still in Jet Lag. I managed to break a porcelain cap while in Scotland and tonight it has developed into a throbbing pain and some fever started to develop. With this being Friday I have missed the opportunity to see the Dentist until next week. I know him so I may call and see if I can get an antibiotic until I can get into see him.

So, what I am going to do for today is "steal Mark's blog." He has done such a good job blogging about our trip that I will let him tell the story - at least the part we were together. I promise next week to get in details of my Scotland time without him and Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment