Friday, March 26, 2010

A Day in the Sun!!

I just spent my first day working in the yard.

Moving in at the end of summer I didn't get to really do much. I knew I had to do something about the drainage in the back yard before I could do anything. I waited the winter working on the inside of the house. It is really depressing to be inside for to long. But, today I had a full day. I dropped off my taxes and headed to the store and looked for plants. I have something nice and I am in such awe that the good Lord let me have this. It is my responsibility to take care of it.

I did get two more gerber daisy's, 10 small azaleas, marigolds, poppy's, blueberry bushes, and a few other flowering plants.  The tress that were planted last week are beginning to bud out and I have a lot of pollen all over the place. Spring is so much fun!!!

To top it all off I am sure my vitamin D level is up. Since my doctor wanted it higher I am sure I have accomplished that.

No comments:

Post a Comment