Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Farm in Scotland

The Dairy Farm
I am so lucky to have family still in Scotland. I am also lucky they like me and I them. You know God picks your family and you pick your friends. I am pleased to say they are not only Family but are Friends. 
This year I took my Mom to Scotland her first trip in over 13 years. I wanted her to get a visit in with her cousin and the rest of the family. I also wanted my daughter and grand daughter to go with us. We made a 4 generation trip and it was amazing. 
Sarah found them a little fun :)
Elizabeth loved the "baby moos" 
She especially loved the cat and dog!
Mom even liked the "moo" cows. 
 Elizabeth loved the new farm/boy toys. No baby dolls here.
Trains and yes she is getting one for her birthday in 2 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment