Saturday, January 9, 2010

7 more days

I guess it is actually 8 days but since it is evening I will just call it 7. My running this week has been good. My knee has done great and I felt on top of the world. I moved some boxes yesterday then sat down for the evening and when I got up to move I could feel the swelling. OH NO!! I iced my knee most of the night. I have been very careful all day today. I have iced my knee and will continue tonight. It feels like the swelling is a little better tonight but I am not going to risk walking or any running. It is one day at a time right now.

Please Pray my knee will heal. I really want to do this run for the charity. I feel like I will be letting the kids down even if they don't know me. It is just that I made the commitment and I my soul wants to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment