Sunday, October 4, 2009

11 miles

Today getting motivated was hard as hell. Humid in the house and every breath was a struggle.I know I was tired - haven't been sleeping good and that played a part of getting started and sticking to it. Then you add a bit of depression it becomes such a hard thing just to get started. After 2 1/2 miles I quit and I really was going to quit for the day. That is when I realized someone in the house turned the air back up to 80 freaking degrees. So, I turned it back down closed some more vents and sat and watched the thermostat until it cooled off in the back rooms. I had to decide not to let all the things going through my head keep me from reaching my goal. This is where prayers come in and I am so grateful for those who are praying for me. I did finally get in 11 miles and I am proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment